FAQs & Product Care
Caring for your candles
1. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch length before every burn
2. Never Leave candle unattended
3. Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
4. When burning candles for the first time, allow candle to burn for at least 2 hours to avoid tunnelling
5. Keep away from direct contact with children and pets
6. Keep away from things that can catch fire
7. For freshly made to order candles, please allow 7 days for candle to cure before lighting
Download Care Card here
Wax Melt Care
1. Only use warmers approved for wax Melts
2. Never leave a burning Wax warmer unattended
3. Do not burn warmer for more than 4 hours at a time
4. Use a wax warmer on a flat surface
5. Keep away from children and pets
6. Keep away from from things that can catch fire
To remove wax:
Option 1: If wax is melted - use cotton pad / ball pop the cotton in the melted wax once absorbed discard in the bin.
Option 2: If wax is solid - place burner in the fridge for 10-15 mins, this will shrink the wax, and you should be able to pop out the wax without residue.
Download Care Care here
Car Diffuser Care
1. Remove he wooden lid an plastic stopper, then replace the wooden lid back on.
2. Tip the bottle upside down for a few seconds to allow the fragrance to absorb into the wooden lid.
3. Remove the wooden lid and put back the plastic stopper to prevent leakage.
4. Add the wooden lid back on and hang the diffuser in your car.
5. Keep away from children and pets.
6. Avoid contact with eyes, face and textiles.
Download Care Card here
Reed Diffuser Care
Reed diffusers release fragrance into the surrounding air all day long. Perfect to in every room of your home to create a welcoming ambiance that just smells divine.
To get the best out of your diffuser follow these guidelines:
- Unscrew the cap and remove the stopper.
- Replace the cap and insert the reeds.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room.
- For a stronger scent turn the reeds weekly.
- Always place on a flat, stable surface. Do not allow the oil to make contact with polished, waxed, synthetic surfaces or fabrics. Oil may cause staining.
Candle Care & Safety
What are my candles made of?
Our candles are handmade with soy wax and certain candles are made with a soy wax and bees wax blend. None of our handmade candles will be made of paraffin. We pride ourselves of trying to be as sustainable and recyclable as possible.
How Long will my candle burn for?
No two candles are the same depending on what you choose and where you choose to burn it. Our products include an approximate burn time for each size.
Where do we get our ingredients?
We work with local suppliers within the community and within the UK to sustainably gather our ingredients. We aim to minimise the carbon footprint in production of our candles.
Can your containers be reused?
Yes! once there is about 1/4 inch of wax left, stop using the candle.
Use caution and care when removing the remaining wax, wicks and any labelling.
Our suggestion is to gently scrape out the wax and wicks, wick stickers with a plastic utensil (discard all wax, never put wax down the drain or garbage disposal.)
Then place the container in hot soapy water to soften residue and labels, and wash, rinse and dry.
Note: we assume no liability for candle containers or subsequent results of re-use by the consumer, once purchased.
When will I get my shipment?
We sent packages on a daily basis. We aim to process your order within 1-2 working days. Due to extended shipment time as a result of strikes and increased demand, our preferred method takes 2-4 days.
How can I maximise the burn time of my candle?
- Trim the wick to no more than 5mm
- Let the candle burn for approx 2-3 hoursthe first time you light it.
- Once your candle has reached its full burning your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- Remember to trim te wick between burn to get the most out of your candle.
How can sooting and flickering be avoided?
The wick is too long. Trim the wick in small increments until it no longer produces soot.
Usually draft is cause. However, the candle could also have a lack of oxygen (e.g. when pillar candles have high edge and the flame is sunken). The edge should be trimmed.
How to stop a tunneling candle?
Do you take wholesale orders?
Yes! we do for more information sent us approx. amount, type of candle required and sizes to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your shipping options?
We offer a small fee £3.99 on small orders, for larger bulkier orders we charge £6.99 on total order. Next day delivery is as £9.99. FREE shipping on all orders above £50.00
Do you offer expedited shipping?
We do offer expidited shipping. Our FREE shipping we aim to have delivered for you between 2-4 business days.
Expedited Shipping 1-3 days £3.99
Next day before 1pm (Special Delivery) - £9.99
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We process most orders within 1 business day, and delivery typically takes 3-5 days within the UK, although we aim for 2-4 days. We'll send you an email with a shipping confirmation and all the tracking info.
Orders & Returns
I need to change my order
Orders typically ship out the same day at Chantic, but we’ll do everything we can to catch your order. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll do our best to work some magic for you.
What is our returns policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return is accepted, all you have to do is send it to us and we will process your return within 5 to 7 working days.
How do I apply a discount code to my order?
You can add your promo code to your order on the checkout page, right where you enter your payment information. If you're on a computer, you’ll see a panel on the right side of the screen with a field that says "Enter Gift Card or Discount Code." If you're on your phone, click "see order details” at the top of your screen and enter your code in the discount code field.